Bars and taverns are plentiful in Mt. Adams: and extremely diverse. From award-winning fine dining to quaint, neighborhood watering holes, there’s something for everyone. And, did we mention the views? Mt. Adams is truly an entertainment destination for everyone – from the raucous to the romantic.
Come for sushi, come for wine-tastings; grab a burger, grab a date; pick a night, pick your place and come up to the Hill for a fun evening out and great food too!
Bars & Nightclubs
- Blind Lemon – Cincinnati’s most historic, unique and romantic bar.
- Crowley’s – Cincinnati’s oldest Irish Pub and your favorite neighborhood bar.
- Longworth’s – A bar, a restaurant and club catering to those looking for a fun night out on the town, or a relaxing lunch on our gorgeous patio, we accommodate both.
- Monk’s Cove – Mt. Adams funnest retreat featuring Jello shots, Wii, Guitar Hero and Keno!
- Mt. Adams Pavilion – An eclectic lounge with ambient lighting and spectacular views of Cincinnati’s skyline from one of four Party Decks featuring live music and DJ’s.
- Tap & Go – This sports bar has a rugby theme, courtesy of the Cincinnati Wolfhounds with local beers on tap a pool table and a spacious back patio.
- Tavern on the Hill – A local tavern with great food and night life serving daily lunch and dinner specials and happy hour appetizer and drink deals.
- Quincy’s– A full service bar with a wide variety of wines and imported and domestic beers.
- Yesterday’s Old Time Saloon – A fun local hangout with a great jukebox and fun bar games, great happy hour specials too!